Prime Timers meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11:00 AM. Everyone brings a covered dish or dessert and afterwards we listen to a guest speaker and have special activities.
Our Motto: YANA = You Are Not Alone.
All ages welcome! Single, married, divorced, & widow. You DO NOT have to be a member of the church to attend.
Fun, Food, Fellowship, Trips!
Prime Timer Objectives
1. Goal: "To End Well" Deut. 30:11-20; Luke 12:35-37; Phil. 1:9,10
2. By Word: "Y.A.N.A." You Are Not Alone Matt. 28:208; Eph. 2:19-22
3. Mission: "Caring For The Senior Flock" John 21:15-17; Eph. 4:1-16
4. Plan: "Enjoy Each Other a nd Keep Things Simple" 1Cor. 13:4-8A;
1John 4:7-13 John 15:12
5. Example: Jesus and the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."
Dear Church Family and Friends,
Will you covet with us in prayer as we strive to meet the needs of our seniors? We desire to build upon the current program that is strong and loving, yet embellish our humble beginnings and grow towards the goals that God has placed before us.
We pray for guidance, strength, unity, and love. We desire to humbly serve our seniors and place their needs above our own.
We pray for the senior flock to continue growing in Christ in service and love as the day of His appearing grows closer.
We plan on having a good time and lots of it! Lots of laughter and lots of fun!
"Our Golden Rule" Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
The Prime Timers Leaders